Colorado's Top Rated Local® Moving Service Company
To Our Valued Clients,
We recognize that these are challenging times, filled with a high degree of uncertainty. In response, I wanted to reach out to update you on steps we’re taking to minimize any disruption in the services we provide you as the outbreak progresses.
We have contingency plans in place to ensure we can continue to deliver a high-level of service to you while keeping you and your family and our employees safe.
As efforts concerning the containment of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) expand and evolve here in the U.S. and around the world, we want to assure you that we are focused on four things:
1. Ensuring the safety of our clients and employees
2. Continuing to provide exceptional service to our clients
3. Supporting local efforts to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19
4. All trucks have gloves and sanitizer
In Our Office Precautions:
- We are sanitizing our office professionally on a weekly basis
- We are sanitizing office surfaces on a daily basis
- All employees will stay home if they are beginning to feel ill
- Networking and other meetings are to be held virtually
- We are following the CDC recommendations and maintaining hygiene guidelines
We appreciate the trust that you place in Abe Lincoln Movers. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take actions necessary to help keep our employees and clients safe while providing the top-notch service that you have come to expect.
The team at Abe Lincoln Movers
CONTACT US TODAY
"*" indicates required fields